Mensagens populares

segunda-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2017

Do you have a Clavia Nord Modular G2? You probably are aware of these then, but if not...

Today was a bit of a bummer, so I ended up not finishing a nice overall review of my favourite synth, the amazing Clavia Nord Modular G2.

It is really hard for me to make a complete review about this absolute monster of synthesis, since it can fill in for so many tasks, that I’d end up writing a gigantic post, which I rather not yet since this blog is just starting.

But I’m gonna try to highlight how useful can it be and what are the feature I like / dislike the most about it.

So, as an appetiser for tomorrow’s post, I leave a small detailed photo of one of my Clavia Nord Modular G2X, and the link to the best group for info on them online - electro-music.com


Also, if you are a facebook user, be sure to check the Clavia Nord Modular G2 group, which was actually founded by me - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1593423507537879/


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário