Mensagens populares

domingo, 18 de março de 2018

CONCERT - Synth-ing Nº34!

Yet another drone performance with the Clavia Nord Modular G1 and Symbolic Sounds Kyma Capybara 320!

And you can listen to it all here!


As I mentioned in the start of my post, this drone performance makes use of the Clavia Nord Modular G1, which is used as the sound source, and the Symbolic Sounds Kyma Capybara 320, which is used to process those oscillators and to add some nice effects to the whole drone!

So, for the Clavia Nord Modular G1, I came up with this simple patch, using the Spectral Oscillator module, which are modulated by smoothed LFOs, the same used to trigger the oscillators.



Each oscillator goes to a separate output, so that it can be individually processed by the Symbolic Sounds Kyma Capybara 320.

However, as mentioned in my previous posts, I can't open my Kyma patch, so I can't give more details on the kind of processing used, as I forgot to add more notes to this post after giving my performance...


Anyway, despite there isn't much info regarding this performance, I feel it is still worth listening to, as it has some very nice synth textures along the way, which I hope demonstrates how amazing the Clavia Nord Modular G1 can sound together the Symbolic Sounds Kyma Capybara 320!

So, if you enjoyed it, as I hope you did, be sure to follow my blog, as more performances are coming up in the near future! ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário