Mensagens populares

sexta-feira, 16 de março de 2018

CONCERT - Synth-ing Nº32!

And this is a bit of an embarrassing post, but I really have to post it...


Unfortunately, it seems I forgot to write a short post after this concert with some basic notes regarding this performance...
And since many months have passed, it is not so easy to recall exactly what I did back then...


However, my guess is that all was done using my Symbolic Sounds Kyma Capybara 320, creating a drone with some FM and adding some nice effects to create the nice textures you could hear during my performance!

Since I have no folder with Clavia Nord Modular G1 patches for this performance, I am pretty sure Kyma is responsible for all the sounds in the performance.
And listening to this performance, I definitely have the felling it sounds different to what I have usually get with my Clavia Nord Modulars.

The problem is, I can't open any Kyma patches until I get back to the studio, so...


Anyway, despite there isn't much info regarding this performance, I feel it is still worth listening to, as it has some very nice synth textures along the way!

And luckily you can now do so here!

If you enjoyed it, as I hope you did, be sure to follow my blog, as more performances are coming up in the near future! ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário