Mensagens populares

domingo, 25 de março de 2018

CONCERT - Sometimes things don't go as planned...

And the computer, somehow, screws the whole recording you made...


For the first time, I decided to record yesterday's performance of Synth-ing's March Equinox 2018 with Quick-Time, rather than Garage Band, as I usually do...

I thought that would be a great idea, as that way I would be able to get a nice video to upload to Youtube, but I could also just extract the audio file (which is usually what I do with Garage Band, since I record only a stereo input with my RME Fireface 800).

Unfortunately, it seems the recording didn't turn out quite right, as there seems to be a really awful thrilling noise all over the recording, which screwed the performance audio completely...


I tried to do a quick video before, as I was sound-checking, and that video is not plagued by this problem, but unfortunately, that video is far from great, as it was really meant to be a try out and not really to be uploaded...

I will still give it a try to get rid of that awful noise, and hope to be able to do that sooner or later...


In any case, I will most likely try to have another go at a similar performance with the setup I used, which included my Yamaha PSS-280 and Yamaha VSS-30, for melodic sounds, while the Clavia Nord Modular G2 Engine provided the effects and a nice drone (plus my iPad with Liine's Lemur app to control my Clavia Nord Modular G2 patches), and just record a new video with it, that I intend to make available pretty soon!


So, be sure to tune in, as more exciting news are waiting just around the corner! ;)


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário