Mensagens populares

sábado, 25 de fevereiro de 2017

INSIDE SYNTH - This time, Kawai SX240!

Since it has been quite a while since my last post showing you some photos of the insides of a synth, I thought it was a good time to post another one, this time about an amazing analog polysynth, the Kawai SX240!

Unfortunately, I never had the chance to actually use it, since it is broken...

It turns on, but no button responds and the display just shows some very weird characters...

It is currently in a tech that has fixed my Cheetahs MS6 before and I can say I can't wait to get it back, as it seems a truly amazing machine based in all demos I've seen for it!


Since I can't really say more about it, I guess the best is to just show you the inside photos I got when I opened it, so enjoy it!









Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário