Mensagens populares

terça-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2017

If you have an Elektron SIDstation, there is a new free sound pack available!

Yep, despite this machine was launched in 1999 (with the last units leaving factory over 10 years ago), there are enthusiasts about it that are still producing new sounds and sharing them!


This new soundset, called Byte the Dust, features 100 new patches made by Kalle Windefalk, who demonstrates them in this youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfGeg-v4MqI&feature=youtu.be

If you want to try these patches, just check under the video, as there is a link available for you to download this complete set of 100 patches for the Elektron SIDstation!

I haven't tried these patches in my Elektron SIDstation yet, as I downloaded them just few minutes ago, but will definitely try them as they sound pretty good and I'm sure it will be interesting to see what tricks were used to get some of those amazing sounds!

A big thumbs up to Kalle for producing such great sounds and sharing them for free!


P.S. - I know I promised to make a full review of this machine, which I haven't delivered yet... I will try to get it done, but in the meanwhile, be sure to check that video, to hear how amazing this machine can actually sound!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário