Mensagens populares

segunda-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2017

CONCERT - New space for my music at electro-music.com!

From now on, I will be able to actually share the actual recordings from my performances at electro-music.com, so you don't have to be sad anymore if you happen to miss a performance!
I'm really happy this is possible, as it is just so much easier to get a good impression on the possibilities a given synth offers by listening to it rather than looking at the structure of a patch, as I have been doing so far with the patches I created for my Clavia Nord Modular G1...

From now on, all you have to do to find all the performances is going to the following link:


This section of the Artists forum was created today, but it already features the recordings I made of the two last performances from the Synth-ing NºX series!

The next performances will be shared in the same sub-forum, hopefully the day after (as soon as possible)!


If you enjoyed the two performances so far, be sure to keep listening to then at Tuesdays and Thursdays (from 22 to 23 GMT)!
If you didn't hear them, be sure to give them a try, you might like them ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário