Mensagens populares

segunda-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2018

MEANWHILE - Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! :D

And in case you are wondering... Yes, there will be a Synth-ing NYE concert this year as well! :D


It will be again at the usual place, at radio electro-music.com, despite I can't yet tell you the exact time...

It will hopefully be a good performance in which I'll have the chance to explore a bit more the Critter & Guitari Organelle, but as well the Yamaha PSS-390 I recently got!

If you remember, in last year's NYE event, I actually used the Yamaha PSS-280 I had.
But since the Yamaha PSS-390 seemed to be a perfect replacement that could go much further, thanks to the 8 sliders that allowed you to edit the sounds, I decided to give up on it, together with some other "toyish" keyboards I had available here (don't worry, there is no way I would give up on my Yamaha VSS-30!).
After getting the Yamaha PSS-390, I can say it was totally worth selling the Yamaha PSS-280, as this is a truly cool machine, which I know I'll have some nice use for!

So I'm sure it will be an interesting event, and you should definitely find some time to listen to it! ;)
But before that, enjoy a nice Christmas time! :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário