Mensagens populares

sexta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2018

YOUTUBE - First Demo with Critter & Guitari Organelle!

Nicely used to produce a nice drone sound!

In this demo, I used the "clouds" patch for the Organelle, which aims to reproduce the "famous" eurorack module by Mutable Instruments (unfortunately, I have no way to compare both as I am not fortunate to own a Clouds...).

The demo is a bit too silent at the start as I first started by laying some random notes on the Korg Minilogue which are then froze and mangled by the organelle, to create the fine drone you hear in this demo!


If you are interested in the Organelle, be sure to follow my blog (and youtube channel!), as I intend to create more videos using this amazing machine!

And hopefully soon, I'll be demonstrating some of my own patches with it! :D

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário