Mensagens populares

sexta-feira, 5 de abril de 2024

YOUTUBE - New recording setup means new video! A quick demo of the Boss PC-2!

And it's a demo of a true classic that might be a bit overlooked! ;)

The Boss PC-2 might not be a well known drum synth, but it's a pretty cool one!

Straight from the golden era of Roland, this tiny synth can create really cool drum / percussive sounds, as I tried to demonstrate in this short slightly longer than 2 minutes video:

It's just meant to be a short demo to test my new recording setup (iPad 10th Generation plus Zoom H4n Pro), but it should give you a good impression on what the Boss PC-2 can sound like!

I'm still waiting for a new stand for the iPad, but as soon as it arrives, I hope to be making many more new videos!

So make sure to follow me in Youtube! ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário