Mensagens populares

domingo, 9 de setembro de 2018

What goes up? Oh... And Happy 909 day! :D

It has now been a considerable while since I posted in my blog...


So much that now is the "classic" 909 day, and considering how much I love my Roland TR-909, I couldn't let this day pass without wishing you all a very happy 909 day! :D

And what better way to fill this post than using a photo of my own Roland TR-909, as used during my Synth-ing Nº7 performance!


Unfortunately I don't have a special sample pack prepared to offer you...

In fact, most of my free time during the past months have been used to prepare some comercial packs that I intend to make available before the end of the year.

I have focused a lot on the Korg Minilogue, and so far I have programmed around 200 new sounds for it!
Of course, I will need to check all those sounds to come up with a nice set of diverse sounds, but can tell you I am really excited about it as I have some sounds that I would say are pretty mind blowing! ;)

But I haven't worked with the Korg Minilogue only, as recently I got my two Eventide pedals (ModFactor and Space) delivered where I am at the moment!
I have only programmed effects for the Eventide Space, but am at 60 completely new reverb patches that sound pretty amazing!
I hope to get this one finished soon and come up with a new pack for the Eventide ModFactor as well!


And in the meanwhile, I have also gotten an amazing new synth that I am really enjoying, the mighty Waldorf MicroWave (a Rev. A)!

I can say this Waldorf sounds absolutely amazing and I am intending to create a bank of patches for it as well, but need to get Liine's Lemur app configured to be able to program the Waldorf easily! :)

Still, the first tries with it (I haven't used it that much yet...) are extremely promising, and with some added reverb from the Eventide Space, it sounds really stellar (if you want one, grab it fast, as I can see the price of these to go up even more...).



Of course, after having the sound packs ready I will need to record some proper demos demonstrating the different packs of patches, which means it should still take a while for me to get something ready...
But if that sounds interesting to you, be sure to follow my blog as I hope to record some initial demos soon! :D

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário