Mensagens populares

quinta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2018

MEANWHILE - Not much happening, but...

I got myself a Critter & Guitari Organelle for my birthday last month! :D



So far, I can tell you all it is a pretty impressive machine!

If you are not aware of this amazing piece of gear (and I wasn't until recently...), it is basically a portable device (despite it doesn't have internal battery, which is quite a shame...) that allows you to run Pure Data (Pd) patches!

And if you haven't heard about Pd, it ends up being something similar to Kyma, as you can program your own modules with it!

This last part is what really made me interested in the Organelle, and I have been checking some tutorials on how to create your own Pd patches.

I hope to create some new ones very soon, but there are plenty of patches available at their website!

I won't say much more about the Critter & Guitari Organelle at this moment, but will upload a video very soon showing you a bit of what it can do! ;)

So, if you are into this machine, be sure to tune in! :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário