Mensagens populares

sexta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2018

YOUTUBE - Set of Creamware Pro 12 demos available now!

4 demos in total, to be accurate, close to 40 minutes of intense experimentation with this amazing synth!


If you remember from my old for sale post, I actually had this synth for sale...

And after doing these demos, I can tell you the only reason why I am keeping it for sale is because I intend to get more involved with sound design and start creating commercial sound packs (as the one I teased two days ago for the Korg Minilogue...).

This might seem a bit weird at first, as this synth would be a perfect machine to create sound packs for, but unfortunately, it is just too rare for it to be worth it, there is just no real market for that...

So I am still selling it (if you want it, you can still buy it...), but it makes me a bit sad as it can really sound fantastic!

If you don't believe in that, just check the 4 videos I uploaded! :D







Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário